Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pictures from London, Scotland, and Paris Vacation 2013

Albert and I at the Tour Eiffel


Tower of London Castle
Albert and I at the Louvre
I had to get a picture in a phone booth!
The Crown Jewels of England, they were absolutely amazing.
Me at Stonehenge
This is the Tower Bridge in London, otherwise referred to as the London Bridge.
Albert and I at Stonehenge
The Eye of London and Big Ben
Me in front of St. Paul's Cathedral
This is Linlithgow Palace in Scotland, where Mary, Queen of Scots was born.
Edinburgh Castle in Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh Castle (Don't pronounce it Eden-burg or they'll definitely correct you! haha)
On the Champs-Élysées in Paris
Albert and I in line to go into Versailles
Notre Dame: we got to see some of the Palm Sunday services there, and it was really cool.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

FUN! I can't wait to visit alllll of these lovely places!!

Chandra
More Modern Modesty

Jana McVay said...

Awesome photos and what an incredible adventure! Can't wait to sit down and have you tell me ALL about your trip!