Monday, January 21, 2013

Unplanned Hiatus...

So anyone who still visits my little corner of the world, knows that I took a rather long hiatus from blogging.  There are, of course, many reasons for that hiatus, but I'm hoping to start posting more often!

  2012 was a great year in many ways, a challenging year in many ways, and it is now OVER! (Yeah, yeah, I know it's been gone for about three weeks now.)

Now that a new year is here, I'm finding that many of the changes I tried to make last year are being brought to fruition. It is always wonderful when hard work pays off, isn't it? I can only hope (and pray) that I continue to better myself through the changes and new habits I'm working to form.

Isn't that what life is all about anyway? Bettering yourself?

I look at myself, my behaviors, my tendencies, my thoughts and realize that I really am so far from where I need to be.

So many changes, so many improvements to be made, so many scars...

With that in mind, I look forward to what 2013 will bring!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I've missed you! I look forward to your posts.

Chandra