Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello there...

I've been absent for a while, I know. Life has a way of taking over and pulling you in directions that you don't want to go, but you don't have a choice.

Since I've blogged last, we've gone through the holidays, a new year and are almost into February! That's craziness!

Anyways, I have a few thoughts, and I'm going to try to update more often since writing is my therapy, and I definitely need some therapy right now.

I hope everyone who still bothers to read this blog had an enjoyable last part of 2011, and I hope 2012 has found you well.

2 comments:

jen lord said...

i have long awaited this day... :)

Helen B. @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Hello! You don't know me but I am an Apostolic Pentecostal girl who started a group called Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers. I would love for you to stop by and leave a link to your blog!

Here is the link to the list: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/ap-bloggers.html

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog